All members of our team have undergone full training to ensure that we know how to keep our patients and ourselves as safe as possible.
Some of the things that we are doing are:
- Checking that every patient is symptom free the day before their appointment and again before treatment on the day.
- Managing the number of patients in reception at any time.
- Requiring all visitors to wear a face covering while receiving treatment.
- Our therapists are wearing PPE during treatments, as per current government guidelines.
- Our reception area and receptionists are protected by glass screen
- We have hand sanitising available in all areas.
- We are cleaning all areas thoroughly between patients.
- Continuing to offer Zoom calls for any patients who are vulnerable or who would prefer not to have hands-on treatment at this time.
If you would like to book an appointment or if you have any questions or concerns, please call us on 01279 718331 or